Sunday, June 05, 2005

So happy...Juz completed my configuration of my new skin...Nice?? So pleased wif the results...Got music summore leh...*keke*...I spent hours doing it...*shan tired tired*...cos i dun have any knowledge doing it...juz anyhow and i actually got it...*haha*..guess i won't b changing my skin often cos is kinda hard and a waste of time...

Have not been blog for quite a few days...*haha*..kinda forgot wat had happened...*shan short memory*...i will try to recall as much as possible...

Today as usual went China Square wif my dear...*hehe*..Too bad there's no cute cute capsules disney cartoons for me...Kinda sad cos i'm been addicted le...After that we went Bugis to buy my flat sandal, we walk ard and off we went back to his hse 'SLACK' again...

Tat person apologised...i juz replied a oOk..its Ook..and off he went offline..weird guy...


Saturday

Met up wif Huishi and Remus...Went for the movie 'Unleashed'..kinda boring towards e half of e show...'Danny the gay dog'..my dear tot tat it will be a fierce dog but nope...He felt boring...cos not violent mah...*lolX*...After movie we went central mall to have our supper and we discussing on our upcoming HK trip which will be tis cuming friday...*so excited*..Still have not decide wat should i wear or blah blah blah...

Haiz...sumone have ruined my day...he juz simply pissed me off in MSN...I'm busying editing my blogskin when tis thing happened...Shall not go into details...Its sucks...


Friday

Met up my babelicious for shopping @ town...It's basicually window shopping for my babelicious cos there's nothing tat really catches their eyes...kinda sad...I still managed to get myself a MNG spag...Saw a push cart tat providing express manicure services...and off we went to do it...oOh...is real express to the max...10mins and i'm done wif it...After tat we went for dinner at Mohd Sultan 'Sketches'..Soon after off we went home sweet home le...Super tired...Finally i got to a face to face wif ling's bf....Quite a friendly guy..Not bad...QC passed...THks, Ronald for giving me a ride hm...


[U]'r3 [B]eInG [L]oVed [B]y [M]3

snow fairy at 23:48;

4| | | |___________________________________| | | |3


In my memory..

*26*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Love* *Happiness* *Joy* *Peace* *Every single thing that i own*

*The one who melt my heart*

*My babelicious darlings -
AiLing, Christine, Effie, Violet*
They form a part of me and my life..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

::To be happy always::
::Shed off 2kg of weight::
::Braces to be off in 18mths::
::Save more $$::
::Shopping in Taiwan::
::Holiday in States::
::More DisneyLand::
::Holiday in Tokyo again::
::Romantic in Hokkaido::
::Vocation in Paris::
::Leisure at Bali/??::
::Dye/Highlight my Precious Hair::
::Sony Vaio (pink)::
::LV/Gucci Tote::

*:: AiLing ::*
*:: Cerissa ::*
*:: Derrick ::*
*:: Effie ::*
*:: Esther ::*
*:: Heng Yee ::*
*:: Hui Shuang ::*
*:: HuiXia ::*
*:: John Ooi ::*
*:: Jolin ::*
*:: Joyce ::*
*:: Kenneth ::*
*:: Mavis Tan ::*
*:: Sandy ::*
*:: Shu Hui ::*


May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009