Monday, November 28, 2005

Have been waiting for this day for quite some time..*so happy*...Spent alot this month...Guess my $$ all goes to my sister's wedding..Early morning before heading to work, i went to the ATM machine to draw some cash...Will be meeting a friend to collect some stuffs for my boy after my work...Hopefully i can handle it myself..Cos i dun really wish to trouble anyone...Wanna give him a surprise...a expensive one...*keke*...

Sunday

After a long and tiring week...A simple and slacking day for me...Received a wake up call from my boy..faster got myself prepared and meet my boy..Zoomed off to Robinsons CentrePoint to get my boy's bed sheet, Sunshine Plaza for lunch and then to shop for toys at China Square..Actually wanted to buy a ' Chicken Little' vinyl toys but is out of stock..*so fast*...Haiz, should have buy it last two weeks when we were there...Wasted...After all, went back hm to slack..Din go for my soaking..ermM..i kinda lazy so does my boy..Slack the whole day till dinner time to Jurong Point..Shop ard and get some titbits and drinks...Went back his hse again to slack...Ended my day at abt 11pm+...

Saturday

A very long day for me...Woke up god damn early..My body was aching..Too much cleaning liao...*keke*..Woke up at 9am, faster get prepared and meet my boy...Off we went to East Coast Park...Not to there for romantic with my boy early early morning but to participate for my company 'Active Day' event...Went there just to sign my name and off we went for breakfast at MacDonalds...Miss their breakfast...*yummy yummy*...Went back hm after that...Took a short nap while my boy watching his downloaded movie..*haha*...Soon after i woke up, off we went for lunch...*hungry hungry*...Went back his hse to slack, watch TV...Got myself prepared at abt evening and off we went to Ochard..Catched the movie 'Harry Potter & the Globet of Fire' at Plaza Singapura...*keke*..Got myself two pushie soft toys from there too...a Mickey & Minnie Mouse in Christmas suit..Spent less than $30 bah...*so lucky*..Ended my day at abt 1am plus...*so tired*...

Friday

a tiring day for me...Went straight home after work..First thing i do was to get changed, tie my hair and become a maid in the very next seconds...*so aunty*...Was busying cleaning, packing, wiping my room...Arrange everything in order...esp. my pushie soft toys...Finished packing at abt 9pm plus and had my late dinner at abt 11pm plus...Watched some TV and then faster get myself into bed...Such a tiring day...


[U]'r3 [B]eInG [L]oVed [B]y [M]3

snow fairy at 12:50;

4| | | |___________________________________| | | |3


In my memory..

*26*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Love* *Happiness* *Joy* *Peace* *Every single thing that i own*

*The one who melt my heart*

*My babelicious darlings -
AiLing, Christine, Effie, Violet*
They form a part of me and my life..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

::To be happy always::
::Shed off 2kg of weight::
::Braces to be off in 18mths::
::Save more $$::
::Shopping in Taiwan::
::Holiday in States::
::More DisneyLand::
::Holiday in Tokyo again::
::Romantic in Hokkaido::
::Vocation in Paris::
::Leisure at Bali/??::
::Dye/Highlight my Precious Hair::
::Sony Vaio (pink)::
::LV/Gucci Tote::

*:: AiLing ::*
*:: Cerissa ::*
*:: Derrick ::*
*:: Effie ::*
*:: Esther ::*
*:: Heng Yee ::*
*:: Hui Shuang ::*
*:: HuiXia ::*
*:: John Ooi ::*
*:: Jolin ::*
*:: Joyce ::*
*:: Kenneth ::*
*:: Mavis Tan ::*
*:: Sandy ::*
*:: Shu Hui ::*


May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009