Tuesday, May 08, 2007

First of all, Happy birthday to Shirley..Just sent her a birthday greeting sms..Hope she enjoy her day not with work...*cross finger*...

Secondly, Happy advance Birthday to my Babelicious, Tine..Hope you will like the pressie we got for you ya!!!..Thanks for the wonderful dinner...although with the accompany alots of mosquitoes here and there (i got a few big red red dots on my leg..so itchy), nevertheless we still enjoy our night..May you enjoy your lovely day with your loved ones tomorrow..Keep us posted in details ya!!!


A non-working day for me...Woke up at around 10am+, accompany my mummy to BBP for breakfast...Then back home, took a short nap till 2pm+..faster bathe and get prepared to meet Tine for a shopping spree at town..

Took a bus there..Waited like 40mins for her as something cropped up at her side...While waiting, went shopping alone..Soon after her arrival, we went for an early dinner at around 5pm+..Carry on shopping at Far East, Taka & Paragon till 8.30..a happy shopping day i had...*I like..I like*...Bought home a black tube top, a white cardigan and a hot pink tube dress...


Work

I'm starting my work tomorrow at Samsung...Hopefully everything turn out good..*cross finger*..


My Anger

Filed a complaint to CityCab last night..This driver freaking pissed me off...I'm boiling..

The e-complaint goes as:-

*********
To Whom It May Concern:

I wish to lodge a complaint to the CityCab driver of SHB2457Y who is on duty at around 11.12pm on 07/May'07. Although I'm not a passenger of his but I can't imagine if I am one. This driver was a reckless driver even there's a passenger behind him. He seem to be asking for a challenge after he high beam me on and off a few times when he was behind me along PIE. Maybe to him, I'm driving slow but I'm sure I'm within the speed limit. Finally he decided to keep to the 2nd lane, traveling just beside my vehicle. I intend to slow down and let him overtake me but he didn't. Instead when I brake he slow down, when I speed up he speed up too. These braking & speed up thing continue for at least two exits when he finally exited at Woodland Ave 3. He made me missed my exit by doing all these. Is this how CityCab taught their driver? To challenge other driver, making them misses their exit just cause they think that they are driving slow? Is this the right attitude a driver carrying the name of CityCab behaves?

The way this driver reacted was simply dangerous. By giving a on and off repeatedly high beam can affect a front vehicle driver's vision especially when he tailgate. In additional he's such a bully by doing braking & speed up not letting me bypass him and exit.

I'm not trying to be mean but I do wish to hear from you for an explanation on the above stated even though I'm not a customer this time round.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & regards
PeiSan Cheng

*********

Okie..Enough of my nonsense...More updates on Tine's dinner celebration soon...waiting for Fie to send us the photos as well..
Gonna hit my comfort bed soon...


Charles


[U]'r3 [B]eInG [L]oVed [B]y [M]3

snow fairy at 22:44;

4| | | |___________________________________| | | |3


In my memory..

*26*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Love* *Happiness* *Joy* *Peace* *Every single thing that i own*

*The one who melt my heart*

*My babelicious darlings -
AiLing, Christine, Effie, Violet*
They form a part of me and my life..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

::To be happy always::
::Shed off 2kg of weight::
::Braces to be off in 18mths::
::Save more $$::
::Shopping in Taiwan::
::Holiday in States::
::More DisneyLand::
::Holiday in Tokyo again::
::Romantic in Hokkaido::
::Vocation in Paris::
::Leisure at Bali/??::
::Dye/Highlight my Precious Hair::
::Sony Vaio (pink)::
::LV/Gucci Tote::

*:: AiLing ::*
*:: Cerissa ::*
*:: Derrick ::*
*:: Effie ::*
*:: Esther ::*
*:: Heng Yee ::*
*:: Hui Shuang ::*
*:: HuiXia ::*
*:: John Ooi ::*
*:: Jolin ::*
*:: Joyce ::*
*:: Kenneth ::*
*:: Mavis Tan ::*
*:: Sandy ::*
*:: Shu Hui ::*


May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009